Our Vision, Mission & Objectives
To be an internationally prominent reference centre for languages in training, consultancy, research, and professional collaboration.
To develop highly successful, and creative language users through quality language training and consultancy for the nation and for humanity.
- To develop effective and creative language and communication skills of UUM staff and students by providing engaging training opportunities.
- To provide language consultation and services to UUM staff, students and local community.
- To foster productive links with public and private sectors by providing language training and consultancy for specialized needs of their professional growth.
- To inspire and motivate language learners into acquiring effective soft skills and global languages.
- To actively participate in community work especially activities related to language and education.
- To generate income from training and consultation activities.